Do you feel called to discover an ancient wisdom that lives inside of you?
Then come and train with me in the Colour Mirrors Energy System. You can choose to attend the live trainings and workshops just for your own development, or you can choose to train to become a Certified Colour Mirrors Practitioner.
Our workshops and courses can be found below with details of dates and times. They are run in Cheshire, UK where we provide lunch and accommodation is available locally.
Colour Experience Workshop over 1 day
Experience the various amazing ways how colour vibration affects our daily lives
- To understand the basics of colour therapy in relation to health and wellbeing.
- Taster of how colour affects all areas of our lives on a day to day basis
- Gives a basic understanding of how to calculate your colour personality and what impact this can have on your daily life
This 1 day workshop includes an overview of how colour works in an everyday environment. It introduces the qualities of colour psychology and gives a general understanding of how these dynamics work in our daily lives. The subjects that are covered are as follows:
- What is colour and how does it work?
- History of Colour Therapy and The Colour Spectrum
- Getting to know the colours of our 9 colour system
- How complimentary colours can help to balance us
- Our physical and emotional responses to colour
- Chakra healing system and the nine colour process from colour therapy
- What is a colour personality?
- How to calculate colours and find out their traits and behaviours
- How knowing our colour can benefit us
- Getting to know your families colours
Wednesday 10th July 2019 Saturday 3 August 2019
Colour Mirrors Coaching 2 Day Workshop
Expand Through Colour – in this 2 day course learn how the qualities of Colour Personalities affect our daily lives and help expand your relationships at home, at work and, above all, the relationship you have with your self.
- To learn a unique technique in using colour as a means of interpreting personalty traits and behaviours in relationships
- Gaining insightful knowledge using colour analysis on how your clients perceive their work life balance
- Understand the connection for business and personal relationships using the language and psychology of colour
This 2 day workshop includes an understanding of the 9 colour system in relation to Colour Personalities. You will also learn how to calculate the colour personality from the date of birth and learn about their unique traits. On the second day you will use the Colour Chart to plot relationships especially family relationship and how to interpret them. A great tool for coaches and individuals who support other people in their careers or for parents to gain a better understanding of their children and family dynamics.
•Using colour, numerology and planetary influences to self analyse
•How to calculate and understand your main colour personality traits
•Apply the colours and how to interpret them with regard to colour psychology and the personality
•Looking at the journey colours (day, month & year) for a greater insight
How? This is a two day workshop and can be run at your premises. The courses are run in Cheshire, within easy distance of Crewe or Alsager train station. Good bed and breakfast accommodation is available locally and there is also space to park if travelling by car. When? Day 1: 11th September — Day 2: 18th September Day 1: 9th October — Day 2: 1st November Course Price? £195 in total which includes full course materials and certificate. Fees can be paid monthly either in cash, by direct bank transfer or by debit or credit card.