“Let’s Talk Emotions” Online Forum
Navigating The Waves of Emotions
Monday 12 June 2017, 7.30PM – 9PM GMT
in Celebration of World Environment Day (with a twist!)
ONLINE On Zoom Video Conference Platform (download programme for free on www.zoom.us)
Your hostess, ChriSOULa, The Golden Muse, has been involved in radio broadcasting since 2010, is a Colour Psychologist and Heart Intelligence Educator and Speaker, and will be hosting a panel discussion with a selection of Mental & Emotional Health Educators, Coaches, Teachers, Headteachers, Authors, Holistic Wellbeing Practitioners, Visionaries, Change Makers and Encouragers.
This platform is equally IDEAL FOR parents, carers and anyone who would like to become more aware how to support and enhance mental health and emotional wellness in any of the following areas:
- Self awareness, self understanding, prosperity and growth
- Family environment / healthy relationships/ children + parents
- School environment / young people + teachers
- Work environment / healthy relationships + colleagues
- Social environment / connection with community
- Emotional health on an individual level and Global impact
CONTRIBUTION/ ENTRY TICKET: £15 per person
SPECIAL OFFER TICKET FOR FACEBOOK GROUP MEMBERS OF “Life Inspiring Conversations with ChriSOULa” and “Wellbeing Hub for Families and Schools” at £7.50 per person
BOOK YOUR ADVANCED TICKETS ONLINE ON EVENTBRITE HERE (admin fees apply)
BOOK YOUR ADVANCED TICKETS BY BACS – EMAIL CHRISOULA email@example.com
The above ticket options include:
your space in the online forum as a panellist or guest participant
complimentary access to the recording of the online call to listen or watch again
your chance to win 1 x 60-minute private Colour Analysis Consultation: Colour and Emotional Healing Reading
(worth £88.00) either online or at ChriSOULa’s Sanctuary of Colour (open to adults and young people)
your chance to be interviewed as a guest on ChriSOULa’s “Health and Healing Radio Show”
your chance to be a speaker at one of the upcoming New Moon Online Women’s Circles (12th June)
YOU ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN ADVANCE IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU CAN JOIN US LIVE OR NOT.
ACCESS TO THE RECORDING OF THE CALL TO WATCH BACK WILL BE AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED AND PAID IN ADVANCE. BOOK ONLINE HERE
PARTICIPATING PANEL OF SPEAKERS
CHRISOULA SIRIGOU — The Golden Muse
Dedicated to educating and inspiring children, young people and adults in the UK and internationally in how to enhance mental and emotional health in a very heart-centred way, ChriSOULa’s approach is deeply rooted in gently allowing children and adults to understand their potential and see their golden, true, authentic selves through the language of the Heart and Heart Intelligence and the psychology of Colour and Colour Analysis.
With all the years teaching Modern Foreign Languages in both secondary and primary schools and other educational settings, ChriSOULa has seen so many children and teenagers being challenged and equally family relationships being wounded. One way to describe this situation is “disconnection within” for so many children, parents and teachers!
Equally, ChriSOULa has got a first hand experience in what the emotional challenges are from the teachers’ perspective having worked in this kind of environment herself. In 2010 she came to a decision to step out of it as it was affecting her emotional and physical health. This environment wasn’t serving her in the sense of bringing her best self out.
Chrisoula’s mission and vision is to create more awareness through the online calls, courses and radio shows she’s been creating over the last 7 years and offer inspirational tools to support teachers to get unstuck and enjoy the real pleasures of teaching and educating young people.
Discovering that her passion for personal development and coaching was calling to take another step, she ended her business career to start her own coaching business.
She is a certified Heart Intelligence Heart IQ™ coach for Level 1 Practitioner and Heart IQ™ Relationship Coach. And also an active member of the Heart IQ Academy founded by Christian Pankhurst in the Netherlands. She is also certified for non-violent communication level I and II by the Centre of Non-violent Communication of Jan van Koert in the Netherlands.
As a coach her mission is to support women to step into their power and follow the guidance of their hearts. Finding ways to connect with themselves and spirit and create a joyful and fulfilling life.
Daksha of www.your-mind-at-work.com works with business owners and organizational teams to develop a healthy mindset, build resilience, transform stress and create effective habits that deliver results. Using innovative approaches in neuroscience she works with you to make sustainable changes from the inside out. It’s your own mindset – your limiting beliefs, fears and habits – that keep you stuck. How you think, act and feel create your personal reality. So if you want to create a new personal reality you have to first of all become aware of your thoughts. When you change your thoughts you change the way you behave and more importantly the way you feel.
1. How to transform stress and build resilience using the HeartMath system
2. How your thoughts, actions and feelings create your personality which creates your personal reality.
3. Learning to become more aware and conscious of your thoughts as the first key step to changing habits.
The Well-Being Hub for Families & Schools
a hub of independent specialists supporting the emotional and physical wellbeing of children, teens, parents & teachers. We offer 1-1 sessions, workshops, talks, group sessions for families, schools and organisations and I am currently looking into creating this as a charity that can take referrals from organisations and provide a wider service than that currently available within the NHS. Come and connect with us on the dedicated Facebook Page.
LISA SPENCER-ARNELL “The Treasure Seeker”
Lisa of www.lisaspencerarnell.com works with leaders, teams and organisations to find their treasure – it’s on the inside. She was commissioned to co-author the book Emotional Intelligence Coaching in 2007 by Kogan Page and it was nominated for the Goldsmith Sachs Business Book of the Year Award in 2008. Also co-authored Who Stole My Success & Confidence for Kids by Kids. Lisa’s mission has 5 key elements to it:-
- If I could do anything, I’d change the energy from fear to love in organisations
- If I could give everyone a gift on this planet it would be to know their values, who they really are
- If I could right one wrong it would be for people to know that they’re ‘enough’
- If I could help everyone develop a skill it would be to understand, manage and express their emotions
- I’d also help people to reconnect to their heart – too many people are operating purely from their left lobe of the pre-frontal cortex – a fraction of who they are
Currently working on her next book Be You – are you BRAVE enough? And all the proceeds will go to the charity ” The Peter Spencer Youth Foundation” – in memory of her dad who did so much for young people. The aim of the charity is to support emotional wellbeing & development in schools/families with the big vision of creating a new pathway for education.
“Let’s Talk Emotions” Intentions/Purpose
- … to help get a fuller conscious understanding of what our emotions are
- … how to utilise our awareness of them in a meaningful way …
- … how we act, react, interact with various conditions, challenges and situations …
- … how we can lead a more joyous, vibrant, meaningful and prosperous life…
- … and make the world a better place to be.
- The key incentive and priority is to discuss ways forward how to UNDERSTAND EMOTIONS and in future online forums to help support and empower our children and the people in their lives to build healthier relationships with Self and others.
On this ONLINE FORUM we all share passion and wholeheartedly intend to help us Navigate The Waves of Emotions with Ease and Grace and enhance children’s, young people’s and adults (parents, grandparents and teachers) emotional intelligence and emotional wellbeing in various environments … family, home, school, work, community and connection with nature in mindful, conscious and joyous ways.