I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
EXPLORAMA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
I do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected.
Here is a list of the information I collect, and why it is necessary to collect it:
Name and basic contact details, including email address
This information is used:
- to provide you with the services which you request
- to maintain my accounts
- to enable me to answer your enquiries
- for marketing my services and products
What I do with the Information Gathered
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- I may use the information to improve my products and services
- I may periodically send promotional emails and newsletters notifying you about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided
- Disclosure to Government – I may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request, or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order
I hold on to your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected, unless otherwise required by law. If you request that I stop sending you updates and other communications or delete your information, I will honour your request and keep the minimum amount of information possible to prevent fraud and to help ensure that you are not contacted again.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected whether online or in paper format. Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of my website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. I ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Links to Other Websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over those other websites. I cannot therefore be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact me at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to the above address or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
©2018 Chrisoula Sirigou for EXPLORAMA